Friday, December 09, 2005

A Little Background...

I decided that to fully understand this blog, you should understand a little about me. :-P My name is Colin, as you know, and I'm 16 years old. I love computers and pretty much anything technological. I enjoy repairing computers and writing some small programs in the basic languages. Im working on getting my A+ Certification and hopefully soon I will get my MCSE Certification. I like vintage computers the best, but i have all kinds of computers at my house.

MY EQUIPMENT:
I have quite a few parts and computers....im not going to write the amounts of RAM or HDD space because it fluctuates quite frequently...

  • Dell Dimension 4500 running WinXP
  • eMachines PC running Win98
  • Gateway Solo 1100 Notebook running Win98SE sometimes, RedHat sometimes, and WinMe sometimes...depends on the day haha, and theyre not multi-booted. :-P
  • IBM Thinkpad 755CD (first IBM laptop with a CD drive :-P) running Win95
  • A few hundred CD's including several versions of WIndows and around 15 or 20 Linux Distros
  • Hundreds of small parts and gadgets that I will hopefully use someday...
  • I have a Cable Internet connection...not sure of the speed, but I think its around 3Mbps

I also havve a few old computers that are in pieces because I used them for parts, but they dont count. :-P Thats all for now...

-Colin

No comments: